The Dedicated Remote Development Programs for Linux on System z are provided to you by the IBM Innovation Center, Dallas.
How to Enroll for Dedicated Remote Development Programs for Linux on System z
There are two sets of Enrollment Packages below, one for US and Canada and one for all other Developers. Please review enrollment packages for the offering of interest. After you select the offering which best suits your needs:
- Download or print the appropriate Enrollment Package
- Complete the Registration Form
- Sign the VAA or AECI Base Agreement if you have not already completed one
- Complete the appropriate Program Addition Order Form if needed
- Return all documents via the fax number in the Registration Form ( 845-491-5885 ) or the address listed in the Registration Form (IBM Corporation, Attn: ETP Administrator 1L104, 13800 Diplomat Drive, Dallas, TX 75234).
- All supported operating system releases and subsystems are not listed. If you have any questions about specific supported operating systems and subsystems, please send email to zRDP@us.ibm.com .