IBM zSystems™ Validation Program
The IBM zSystems Validation Program is intended for experienced ISVs to validate their product against new versions and releases of IBM software. ISVs will be presented with 60 days of remote access to a z/OS® system, at no charge. The system will have the standard z/OS configuration and it will be hosted by the Dallas IBM zSystems ISV Center.
- A robust environment of standard z/OS based software.
- Remote access via the Internet.
- Lower development costs and faster time to market.
- Complete control of the z/OS system hosted by IBM.
- z/VM® virtual guest systems.
- Ongoing software maintenance keeps z/OS and the associated product portfolio current and viable.
- A Partner Plus membership is required to participate in the IBM zSystems Validation Program.
- Priority will be given on a first come/first served basis.
- Additional IBM software, or differing levels of software (such as operating system or middleware) that are not included in the Validation Program Inventory list are out of the scope of the programs offering.
- This is a self-service program. Limited technical assistance is included and provided via email.
- Additional assistance may be available for a consulting fee.
- This is a world-wide program offering. If your country cannot participate via the online sign up process, send us an email to zTech@us.ibm.com to determine if other alternatives are available.
To learn more about the standard z/OS configuration, please
Validation Program Product Inventory
If you lack the experience necessary to achieve results
with a self-service program, please explore the other options
offered by the
Dallas IBM zSystems ISV Center
To participate in this program, ISVs must meet these requirements:
- Be a member of Partner Plus and entitled to IBM Z® benefits benefits.
- Currently developing a new application or validating an existing application to a newer version or release of z/OS and/or IBM middleware.
- Have prior experience with z/OS and middleware running on z/OS.
- Perform as the System and Security Administrator for the z/OS system.
- Agree to register the new or updated application in the Global Solutions Directory or update the GSD with the latest information about the product.
- Can only participate in the program one time per calendar year, per Partner Plus enterprise ID.
Ready to Enroll?
If you're ready to enroll in the program, click the link below to access the online application:
Both a valid IBM ID and Partner Plus ID are required to complete
the enrollment application.
If you have any questions, send us an email to zTech@us.ibm.com